Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-10 Origin:Site
Industrial cleaning equipment, which literally means a machine for cleaning things. In fact, industrial cleaning equipment is mainly used for cleaning parts, circuit boards, small parts. It can be used in chemical, aerospace, automobile and other industries. The following article mainly introduces the maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment.
Daily maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment
Primary maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment
Secondary maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment
Maintenance procedures of industrial cleaning equipment
Daily maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment is the maintenance work of industrial cleaning equipment that must be carried out by operators in each shift, which includes cleaning, refueling, adjustment, replacement of individual parts, checking for lubrication, abnormal sound, safety and damage. Daily maintenance with daily spot inspection is an industrial cleaning equipment maintenance method that does not occupy working hours alone.
The primary maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment is a form of indirect preventive maintenance with regular inspection as the main part, supplemented by maintenance maintenance. Its main tasks are: inspecting, cleaning and adjusting the parts of each industrial cleaning equipment;Check the impeller and seal of sewage pump, impeller, seal and oil injection of centrifugal pump;Check distribution cabinet wiring, dust removal and fastening;Find the hidden trouble and abnormal, to be removed, and eliminate leakage phenomenon. After primary maintenance, the requirements of industrial cleaning equipment are as follows: clean and bright appearance;No dust;Flexible operation and normal operation;Safety protection, indicating instrument complete, reliable. Maintenance personnel should be the main content of maintenance, maintenance process found and eliminated hidden dangers, abnormal, test results, operating performance, as well as existing problems record. Primary maintenance to operators, professional maintenance personnel to cooperate and guide.
The secondary maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment is mainly in the form of maintenance to maintain the technical status of industrial cleaning equipment. The workload of secondary maintenance is between the repair and minor repair work, and the part of the middle repair work. It is mainly aimed at repairing or replacing the wear and tear of the vulnerable parts of industrial cleaning equipment. Secondary maintenance to complete the primary maintenance of all the work, also requires the lubrication part all cleaning, combined with the oil cycle check lubricating oil, cleaning oil. Check the dynamic technical status and main precision of industrial cleaning equipment (noise, vibration, temperature rise, surface roughness, etc. ), adjust installation level, replace or repair parts, clean or replace motor bearings, measure insulation resistance, etc. After secondary maintenance, the required precision and performance to meet the requirements of the process, no oil leakage, air leakage, leakage phenomenon, sound, vibration, pressure, temperature rise and other compliance with the standard. Before and after the secondary maintenance, the incoming action of the industrial cleaning equipment and the static technical status shall be determined, and the maintenance records shall be made carefully. Secondary maintenance to professional maintenance personnel, operators to participate.
(1) keep the working place of industrial cleaning equipment ventilated, dry and clean, which is conducive to the long-term and efficient operation of industrial cleaning equipment and the optimization of working environment;
(2) if the cleaning solution is too dirty, it should be treated in time, regularly clean the dirt in the cleaning tank and the liquid storage tank, keep the cleaning tank and the appearance of clean, can improve the durability of the cleaning tank;
(3) keep the electrical control box and industrial cleaning equipment vents away from water vapor, corrosive gas and dust, and clean the attached dust with compressed air regularly;
(4) regularly test the insulation performance of the cleaning machine, check the electrical components which are easy to aging, and check the grounding wires to ensure that the industrial cleaning equipment is well grounded. This project shall be carried out by an electrician with professional experience.
(5) regularly test the power supply, confirm that it meets the power voltage requirements of industrial cleaning equipment, and avoid long-term operation under unstable power supply that is too high or too low;
(6) industrial cleaning equipment with filtration device, replace the filter element regularly;
(7) industrial cleaning equipment with transmission mechanism shall be regularly filled with grease, oil and other lubricants as required, and gear oil of reducer shall be regularly replaced to ensure that the moving parts work under good lubrication conditions.
Hope this article is helpful to you, if you need industrial cleaning equipment, please contact us.