Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-25 Origin:Site
The maintenance of CNC cutting machine is very important, related to the service life of CNC cutting machine, this article will introduce how to maintain the cnc cutting machine.
CNC cutting machine mechanical part maintenance
CNC cutting machine gas road part maintenance
Daily maintenance of CNC cutting machine
Weekly CNC cutting machine maintenance
Monthly and quarterly CNC cutting machine maintenance
(1) Clean up the dust and dirt in the CNC cutting machine once a week, all electrical cabinets should be closed to prevent dust.
(2) CNC cutting machine each guide rail should often clean, remove dust and other sundries, rack to often wipe, add lubricating oil, ensure lubrication and no sundries.
(3) Regularly check the straightness and verticality of CNC cutting machine track, find abnormal maintenance and debugging in time.
(1) Maintenance of CNC cutting machine air circuit system
Regularly check the air path system of CNC cutting machine, and timely deal with air leakage and parts that cannot be used normally to ensure smooth air path.Should often wipe off the CNC cutting machine gas road dust and sundries, to prevent gas passing early aging.
(2) CNC cutting machine pressure valve maintenance. Adjust the pressure reducer, adjust the pressure gauge to the required pressure, the pressure should be made from small to large during the adjustment process, to ensure that the reducer can be continuously adjusted.If continuous adjustment is not possible or gas leaks from the relief valve, a new pressure reducer must be replaced.Self-folding components of the gas decompression device will cause equipment damage or even serious personal injury.
(3) maintenance of CNC cutting machine torch cutting nozzle tempering preventer
Cutting torch used by professional manufacturers of machine cutting torch, CNC cutting machine torch long use, sealing surface damage, and cutting mouth seal is not strict, must be repaired with special tools. Cutting torch also adopts the standard fast cutting nozzle produced by professional manufacturers. For the new cutting nozzle, it must be checked and qualified to use.The cutting nozzle is contaminated with special tools to clean the preheating flame hole and cut the oxygen channel.
(4) CNC cutting machine tempering preventer is an important part to ensure safety, according to the requirements of the safety department, tempering preventer is strictly prohibited to disassemble.Therefore, after using the tempering preventer for a long time, air resistance, to ensure that the gas flow requirements or leakage, must be replaced by professionals.
1) Every working day, the dirt of CNC cutting machine and guide rail must be cleaned to keep the bed clean. At the end of work, shut off the air source and power supply, and empty the residual air in the pipe belt of the machine.
2) If you leave the CNC cutting machine for a long time, you should turn off the power to prevent non-professional operation.
3) Pay attention to observe whether there is lubricating oil on the surface of horizontal and longitudinal guide rail and rack of CNC cutting machine, so as to keep it well lubricated.
(1) Every week to CNC cutting machine for comprehensive cleaning, horizontal, longitudinal guide rail, transmission gear and rack cleaning, add lubricating oil.
(2) Check whether the track eraser of the horizontal and vertical CNC cutting machine is working normally, and replace it in time if it is abnormal.
(3) Check whether the cutting torch of the CNC cutting machine is loose, clean up the garbage at the ignition muzzle, and keep the ignition normal.
(4) If there is an automatic heightening device, check whether it is sensitive and whether to replace the probe.
1) Check whether there is garbage in the total air inlet of CNC cutting machine, and whether all valves and pressure gauges are working normally.
2) Check whether all air pipe joints of the CNC cutting machine are loose and whether all pipe belts are damaged. Tighten or replace if necessary.
3) Check whether all transmission parts of the CNC cutting machine are loose, check the engagement of gears and rack, and make adjustments when necessary.
4) Loosen the clamping device of the CNC cutting machine and push the pulley by hand.
5) Check whether the clamping block, steel belt and guide wheel of CNC cutting machine are loose or not, and adjust the tightness of steel belt if necessary.
6) Check the power cabinet and operation platform of the CNC cutting machine, whether the fastening screws are loose, and clean the dust in the cabinet with a vacuum cleaner or hair dryer. Check whether the connector is loose (refer to the electrical specification for details)
7) Check the performance of all the buttons and selection switches of the CNC cutting machine, replace the damaged ones, and draw a comprehensive detection graph to test the accuracy of the machine.
I hope this article is helpful for you to understand the maintenance of CNC cutting machine, if you need CNC cutting machine, please contact us.