Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-06 Origin:Site
With the development of machinery processing industry, cnc cutting machine is widely used. It is very important to operate cnc cutting machine correctly. This article will introduce how to operate the cnc cutting machine and the operation precautions of the cnc cutting machine.
Operation steps of the cnc cutting machine
Operation skills of the cnc cutting machine
Operation precautions of the cnc cutting machine
(1) Close the switch in the distribution cabinet;
(2) Open the power lock on the operation panel, press the power button to supply power to the cnc cutting machine; turn on the power of the precipitator, and check whether the indicator light on the control box panel is normal;
(3) cnc cutting machine carries out internal self diagnosis and confirms that no error message is displayed;
(4) Close the switch in the servo cabinet of the cnc cutting machine , press the servo on button on the operation panel to supply power to the servo system, turn the pulse knob on the control cabinet panel to the on position to recoil the filter cartridge, and check whether the pulse is normal;
(5) Test operation, confirm that the switches and buttons on the panel are flexible and reliable, and check whether the ash discharge plug-in valve is normal;
(6) Test run the cnc cutting machine to make sure that it runs smoothly and that all limit and emergency buttons are reliable;
(7) Powder spraying and marking shall be carried out before cutting. Attention shall be paid to explosive zinc powder and avoid flying. Meanwhile, masks shall be worn during operation;
(8) When cnc cutting machine is cutting, it is necessary to pay attention to that when automatic ignition is carried out, personnel shall keep away from ignition high-voltage coil;
(9) Finally, set the cutting torch to the starting position manually; select the cutting program on the cnc cutting machine and complete the work configuration: cutting speed, cutting compensation, etc.; press the "go" button to start cutting; handle the different problems in cutting according to the operation manual until the cutting is completed.
(1) Cutting should start from the edge; as far as possible, it should start from the edge, not through holes. Using the edge as the starting point will prolong the life of the consumable parts. The correct way is to align the nozzle of the cnc cutting machine directly with the edge of the workpiece and then start the plasma arc.
(2) Reduce unnecessary "arc starting (or pilot arc)" time; the consumption of nozzle and electrode is very fast during arc starting. Before starting the cnc cutting machine the cutting torch should be placed within the walking distance of cutting metal.
(3) Do not overload the nozzle of the cnc cutting machine ; overloading the nozzle (i.e. exceeding the working current of the nozzle) will quickly damage the nozzle. The current intensity should be 95% of the working current of the nozzle. For example, the current intensity of a 100A nozzle should be set to 95A.
(4) Adopt reasonable distance of the cnc cutting machine ; adopt reasonable cutting distance according to the requirements of the operation manual, which is the distance between the cutting nozzle and the workpiece surface. When perforating, try to use 2 times of the normal cutting distance or the maximum height that can be transmitted by plasma arc.
(5) The perforation thickness shall be within the allowable range of the cnc cutting machine system; the cutter shall not drill on the steel plate exceeding the working thickness, and the usual perforation thickness is 1 / 2 of the normal cutting thickness.
(6) Keep the cutting torch of the cnc cutting machine and consumable parts clean as much as possible: any dirt on the cutting torch and consumable parts will greatly affect the function of the cnc cutting machine. When replacing the consumable parts, place them on a clean flannelette, check the connection rib of the cutting torch frequently, and clean the electrode contact surface and nozzle with hydrogen peroxide detergent.
(7) Cut as few holes as possible. The back splashing of molten steel will damage the nozzle of the cnc cutting machine, which is one of the main reasons for the damage of the cutting nozzle. If it is necessary to cut holes, it is better to use a drill bit to drill holes in the hole, and start cutting from the hole;
(8) Try to cut within the rated normal cutting thickness range of the cnc cutting machine, and try not to cut on the limit cutting thickness. The normal cutting thickness of the domestic cutter is generally 60% of the maximum cutting thickness marked by the manufacturer, and try to cut within this thickness range, so as to best protect the cutting nozzle;
(9) The distance between the cutting nozzle and the steel plate shall be kept constant as far as possible, generally around 3-8mm. If it is too far away, not only the power consumption is too large, the cutting penetration ability will be reduced, but also the electrode service life will be reduced relatively. If it is too close, it is simpler, and the nozzle of the cnc cutting machine is very expensive, and the service life of the nozzle will be doubled, even burned up.
1) Before starting the cnc cutting machine, check whether there is air leakage in the pipeline of the cnc cutting machine. If there is air leakage, never start the cnc cutting machine.
2) Check whether there is any obstacle on the working face and guide rail after starting the cnc cutting machine. If there is any obstacle, it must be removed.
3) The operator shall not leave the post at will, and the non operator shall not start the cnc cutting machine at will.
4) In case of emergency during operation, press the red emergency stop switch immediately to prevent accidents.
5) When repairing and maintaining the numerical control system, special supervisor shall be responsible for command and coordination.
6) Before shutdown the cnc cutting machine, close all air valves and vent the remaining gas in the air circuit.
7) If there is tempering phenomenon in the pipeline, the power shall be cut off immediately. Record the failure of the cnc cutting machine.
8) If any fault is found, there shall be a fault record.
If you need cnc cutting machines, please contract us.