Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-08 Origin:Site
Welding positioner can firmly lift and rotate large welding pieces, thus improving welding quality, speed and safety. Different welding positioners have different product structure.This article will introduce the structural composition of the welding positioner.
The structural composition of the welding positioner
Clamping mechanism of the welding positioner
The fixture substrate of the welding positioner
There are four types of commonly used structural composition of the welding positioner: chuck, support plate, locating pin and limiting block.
(1) Chuck of the welding positioner: The role of the chuck is to prevent the workpiece from moving, moving or deformation on the fixture after the completion of the assembly work. There are two common structures: manual clamping and pneumatic clamping.
(2) Supporting plate of the welding positioner: .Supporting plate is divided into plane and surface.The plane support plate is mainly used for the occasions where the workpiece positioning surface is plane, and its form can be the same or similar to the support plate used in the general fixture design.If the workpiece positioning surface is a surface, surface support plate positioning.
(3) Positioning pin of the welding positioner: .The locating pin is the main locating device used to locate the position of workpiece during the assembling and welding of automobile welding positioner. The locating pin is not only fixed on the fixture but also designed into detachable type for the convenience of size adjustment.
(4) Limit block of the welding positioner: The limit block is a limit structure used to limit the position of the turnover mechanism, sliding mechanism and clamping mechanism.One is the u-shape, which is mainly used for the mechanism with positioning requirements.
When welding positioner is assembled and welded, the uniform clamping mechanism can be eliminated in the inner assembly position, and the welding pressure is enough to overcome the elastic deformation of the workpiece, so as to maintain the correct reference and positioning element close contact to keep the welding positioner position in the welding process.The following principles should be followed when selecting the clamping mechanism for the welding positioner on the positioner:
(1) The stiffness and strength of the welding positioner shall be ensured.The clamping device should have a locking device when clamping.The clamp cannot be loosened when manual operation is done.
(2)The handle, connector and holder of the welding positioner are generally machined and not made of steel plate or sheet.Generally, the collect can not be replaced by bolt head.
(3)Welding positioner contact with the external surface of the parts of the mold block, generally made by the integral machining.
(4) The movement of each mechanism of the welding positioner shall ensure the normal completion of the action, which is flexible, light and stable without interference.
(5) The clamping fixture of the welding positioner shall be self-locked when clamping.
(6) The welding positioner shall have a stop point when it is opened.
(7) The clamping range of the welding positioner is generally adjustable: the horizontal clamping arm can be adjusted within a range of 45 and greater than 120 to meet the operating conditions;The vertical clamping arm is adjustable in the range of < 45 and > 96°.
The welding positioner's fixture substrate, also known as the BASE plate, is the bottom plate installed by the central compact unit of the history and each positioning mechanism. The assembly and measurement of the fixture are all designed on the substrate, and the positioning mechanism and clamping mechanism are also installed on the fixture and the part to bear the welding weight.
The basic requirements for the fixture substrate of the welding positioner are:
(1) The fixture substrate of the welding positioner has sufficient strength and stiffness.
(2)Welding positioner's fixture substrate is convenient for assembly and welding operation.
(3) The base plate of the welding positioner's fixture can easily remove the assembled and welded parts.
(4) The base plate of the welding positioner satisfies the necessary conditions of electric conduction, heat conduction, water supply, ventilation and ventilation.
(5)The fixture substrate of the welding positioner is easy to clean welding spatter, welding slag and ash, etc.
(6) The fixture substrate of the welding positioner is conducive to the position adjustment and compensation of the positioner and clamping mechanism.
Hopefully this article has helped you understand the welding positioner. If you need welding positioner, please contact us.